Roller Skating Guidelines
Rollers Roller Rink Inc. is committed to creating a safe, healthy and vibrant space. In promoting shared positive experiences, we ask all participants to observe the principles of safety, respect and courtesy.
- Staff are available if assistance is needed.
- Age restrictions apply during open skate sessions. Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied and actively supervised by a responsible person aged 13+.
- Helmets are strongly recommended for all skaters.
- Use of cell phones and/or headphones while on the rink is not permitted.
- Carrying an infant on the rink, regardless of helmet or safety attire, is not permitted due to the risk of injury to both the child and guardian.
- Strollers are not permitted on the rink.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted.
- No gum allowed.
- Snacks and beverages must be consumed in the cafeterias next to the concession.
- Skaters should skate at a safe speed and in the same direction. Faster skaters are expected to skate on the outside, with slower skaters on the inside of the rink.
- Skaters should not loiter or block the traffic flow.
- Formal or organized coaching is not permitted except during lessons by Rollers Roller Rink Inc. Coaches
- Those displaying unsafe or inappropriate behaviour on premises will be asked to leave.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your skate!!